Perfect gift for Habanos and fine watch lovers..

Frank, if you end up ordering that sucker, and post pictures of it in your living room on the "Cigar Toys" thread, then we SERIOUSLY will have to talk. I presume you still have my mailing address??? You can feel free to send me any excessive boxes of nice cigars that you have - you go, big pimpin'!!!! LOL. :D

That thing is just crazy nuts. Speaking of which, my wife would totally cut mine off if I EVER bought something like that! :D

Frank, if you end up ordering that sucker, and post pictures of it in your living room on the "Cigar Toys" thread, then we SERIOUSLY will have to talk. I presume you still have my mailing address??? You can feel free to send me any excessive boxes of nice cigars that you have - you go, big pimpin'!!!! LOL. B)

That thing is just crazy nuts. Speaking of which, my wife would totally cut mine off if I EVER bought something like that! :D

Keith I may live in the city but I don't have that kind of coin. You could build a walk in humi for far less. I came across it because it was on a tech site. I do however need a new humidor as I cannot squeeze any more into the four I do have. I have my eye on a 6 foot tall one with all the goodies included. ;) But if I get it, I'll just be compelled to fill it too. What I need is to up my frequency of cigar enjoyment. :D

OH and FYI. The wife and I just saw "Barney's Version". Let me just say it is the cigar movie of the year and possibly the decade. There weren't many scenes where Paul Giamatti wasn't enjoying a cigar or at the very least a cigarillo. And best of all, it's a great movie too!!

Being in the watch game $55k is small potatoes!

..and no I wouldn't buy one :D

Ahhh yes, but they're small GOLDEN potatoes. And, imagine all of the cigars that amount could buy instead? :D

And noted on the "Barney's Version" recommendation, Frank. Will definitely look to follow up on that - thanks a bunch for the nod. Off to Cuba in another day - will let you know (if I'm able to find a decent internet connection down there, and can PM you), if I find any BHK's. And/or, just saw that Pres put up a sampler idea - very cool too.

Off to Cuba in another day - will let you know (if I'm able to find a decent internet connection down there, and can PM you), if I find any BHK's. And/or, just saw that Pres put up a sampler idea - very cool too.

Off to Cuba? Awesome. Going to use up your duty free allotment no doubt? :D PM me if you find Behike boxes. I can't imagine there'd be any as I had some friends look on their recent trip. I'm grabbing the sampler from Czar nonetheless. Have a great vacation!

Sorry for the threadjack, and I know this does not pertain to Cuban cigars, but it does to cigars in genereal...did anyone see Country Strong with Gwenyth Paltrow. Went with my wife, and while I don't think the movie was great Tatuaje cigars were featured several times in the movie. Are cigars and smoking in general making a comeback in movies and television. Someone mentioned to me that after Mad Men hit the airwaves with its cigarette smoking, they've notice more smoking in new movies and television programs. Just wondering if anyone else out there has noticed this as well.

Sorry for the threadjack, and I know this does not pertain to Cuban cigars, but it does to cigars in genereal...did anyone see Country Strong with Gwenyth Paltrow. Went with my wife, and while I don't think the movie was great Tatuaje cigars were featured several times in the movie. Are cigars and smoking in general making a comeback in movies and television. Someone mentioned to me that after Mad Men hit the airwaves with its cigarette smoking, they've notice more smoking in new movies and television programs. Just wondering if anyone else out there has noticed this as well.

You should see "Barney's Version". 95% of the screen time Paul Giamatti has in the movie is spent with either a stogie (Montecristo's mostly) or a cigarillo. Great movie too. There was a thread on this a few months back. The Wall St sequel has several scenes with cigars as well.

Off to Cuba? Awesome. Going to use up your duty free allotment no doubt? :) PM me if you find Behike boxes. I can't imagine there'd be any as I had some friends look on their recent trip. I'm grabbing the sampler from Czar nonetheless. Have a great vacation!

Yes, my allotment, and probably also that of my three travelling companions! LOL. Little do they know.... :peace:

Noted, and will do. Thanks. Cheers.