Help me decide

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Assuming you've never smoked them before ... do copious amounts of singles of everything before investing in a box! Let your palette be the guide. imho

Bloody hell! Immensely tough decision. I reckon VR, because they probably need to be aged less. Regios seem to be too harsh when young.

Although, if you're into aging, then I'd probably go Regios, as I'm a big fan of SLR. They reach really spectacular heights when cared for properly.

Very different flavor profiles. I can't tell what YOU would like. Go with previous advice & buy a couple singles of each. Then you can decide instead of going by someone else's likes.

I agree with the guys above; try a few singles of both before blindly buying a whole box.

When it comes to a cigar I've never tried before I usually try 3-5 singles over one to two months to really see if I like it enough to commit to purchasing a box.

In case you are interested, I took the plunge and bought a box of 25 ......... Saint Luis Rey Regios. It was a good price and I ahve had the SLR and Vegas before, thoroughly enjoyed both and was struggling to choose betweent he 2 ... in the end it came down to price.

Sounds good.

This is what I did.....Hopefully I won't like them all, otherwise, I'll be going broke fast. :)

2 RASS

2 SLR Regios

2 PLPC

2 Patagas shorts

2 PSP2

2 Connie #1

2 Sir Winston

In case you are interested, I took the plunge and bought a box of 25 ......... Saint Luis Rey Regios. It was a good price and I ahve had the SLR and Vegas before, thoroughly enjoyed both and was struggling to choose betweent he 2 ... in the end it came down to price.

The SLR regios are on of the best values cigars out there IMO. I think you'll like your purchase. As I mentioned earlier the recent (08-10) regios have been very tasty.