How may Cigars do you smoke a week?

How may Cigars do you smoke a week?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i been a regular smoker for more then 3 years, and been smoking aroun 3 to 5 cigars a week. The other they I got curious and wonder how many cigars are you smoking each week (the truth is the wife has been telling me that I'm starting to smoke to much :D ).

I don't know if this poll has been made before, but I would really like to know :P

Also how many cigars do you think it's to much?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these polls!

Overall, 3-4.

1-2 a week i winter. maybe less.

Normally 7 a week during summer. maybe more.

Since i started 2 years ago biggest break was just over a fortnight. Biggest smoking week was maybe 15.

Re whats too much. When you can't go without smoking i.e. addiction not habit/hobby. but i'm in NO way judging at all.

Averaging 2-4 a week, like to smoke 2 on the weekend & 1 during the work week. I have been smoking alot of PC's lately but just scored a shwack of samplers from the Czar in every shape & size. Its hard to enjoy the bigger vitolas when it's freakin -20 out side. I am on the road alot & smoke when I have long road trips in the service truck.

*Sure depends on my mood. There's times I go for weeks without...and times I might go as high as 8 in a week. In one period during my avid collecting days I went, I do believe, about 3 years before I went back to my beloved habana. Just wasn't in a smoking mood for some reason. AAAAHHH - but the aging that occurred during that period... :P

One or two a week. But it has nothing to do with my building.

I go plenty of weeks without smoking anything. In warm weather when I can sit outside, I go really wild and have, maybe, three in one week. But rarely on consecutive days.

How much is too much? I'd say that if you're concerned about smoking too much, you're probably smoking too much.

I tend to puff away on the drive to wherever I am working(the length of drive is in direct proportion to the length/girth of cigar)

I find I can think through the day,or even the week as I go....

Its 1 - 2 per week for me. During this winter I have gone weeks without any at all. I love to savor my cigars on the patio when the weather is more compatible with shorts and a tee shirt. It is just not the same enjoyment when your huddled in the garage or deck in a parka. :lol: