How may Cigars do you smoke a week?

How may Cigars do you smoke a week?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Weather is a major factor for me. In winter I probably average 1/day. In spring/summer/fall I probably average 2/day during the week and 3/day weekend. I kept computer records for a time and was smoking 600-700 a year. The majority of my smokes are smaller cigars, mostly Party Shorts.

I'd say that on an annual basis I would average about 4 to 5 cigars a week. During the winter my smoking is curtailed to nights that are at least in the upper 30s. That is rare during Northeast winters. During the warmer months I smoke more often, especially if I'm out grilling or hanging with some cigar buddies on my backyard patio...

Maybe not a refined gentleman but I Voted 3-4 per week.

Don't smoke in the winter as it's just too damm cold to enjoy smoking outside.

During nice weather about 1 a day, just like a good vitamin.

Been a cigar smoker for almost 10 years now and just beginning to get my feet wet with ISOMs. I have had hit or miss experiences. When they've been good, they have been damned good and when they've been bad, they were gawd awful.

Hope to refine my palette, make some new friends and expand my pleasure all whilst being a positive, contributing member to this site.

i been a regular smoker for more then 3 years, and been smoking aroun 3 to 5 cigars a week. The other they I got curious and wonder how many cigars are you smoking each week (the truth is the wife has been telling me that I'm starting to smoke to much :D ).

I don't know if this poll has been made before, but I would really like to know :unsure:

Also how many cigars do you think it's to much?

once a week , but it is a Double Corona, which i smoke to the very end.

1 to 2 a week. None at all in the winter I have no place to smoke them and probably an average of 3 to 5 during the summer. I would say 15 a week would be a bit extreme unless money is no object then who cares smoke as many as you please. I sure know I would be smoking more if money was no object. I would have a smoking room in my house if that was the case.

It's interesting to see the numbers start to even out over time.

• 1 month later...

where do some of you guys find the time. I would say you are very lucky, coz I am lucky to get in one a week. I have already purchased way more than I can smoke. on average a smoke session takes me at least an hour to two - depending on the vitola and the people that I am with at the time. I guess one could say - if it is important to you, you will find time to do it...

I can't wait until I retire. I will have tones of fantastic smokes by that time...

great poll btw....

one should also ask - HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO SMOKE IN A WEEK?

for me - it is a dream if I could smoke at least once a day....this a great balance for me...

once winter is over, I smoke 3-5 a week. During winter time, maybe i'll sneak in a PC, but I can easly go a couple of weeks without having a smoke...I consider winter prime time to age my smoke :P

once winter is over, I smoke 3-5 a week. During winter time, maybe i'll sneak in a PC, but I can easly go a couple of weeks without having a smoke...I consider winter prime time to age my smoke :P

I'm about the same. During the colder winter months I'll go several weeks without smoking. And there are always special occasions, if I'm on vacation I'll smoke a few cigars every day.

Guest 321contact

I smoke 2 a week. or rather 2 average size cigars or 3 small ones. I would smoke constantly if there were no negative health problems. I would smoke on the toilet, smoke in the shower and smoke at work!

My name's not Fidel, but I do smoke in excess of seven a week, usually two a day. Caveat: my stash isn't sufficient for them all to be CCs. I have some NCs I like that I go to for "utility" purposes.

I love the smoke I have during three hours behind the mic. The other cigar on any given day can be whilst mowing lawn, running weed-eater, morning coffee or rolling down the road in the rusty red pickup truck. All of those are special moments.

How many are too many? If you're knocking over grannies in the park for Czar money, you may have a problem.