Words you don't want to hear....

*I once read a test thread conducted on men with their male friends/women with their female friends and to see who would either vouch for, tell on, or be neutral toward their friend(s) in the following scenario:

Husband: "Hi, Jane. I'm wondering, have you seen Martha (his wife)?" and implying her whereabouts are questionable. Ten of the female friends were tested and three said, "That's a good question. I'll try to find out." Four said, "Well I know Jane and she would NEVER play the field on you!" Three told him, "Well, George, you know that wherever she is it's none of my business. I just don't keep up with her schedule." The whole time, though, George knows exactly where his wife is.

The test involving the man's male friends, vice-versa:

Wife: "Hi, Sam. I'm wondering, have you seen Bob anywhere? I just don't know where he could be right now," and the whole time Bob's whereabouts are known to his wife. Twelve of his male friends were tested: Three said Bob was at Home Depot/Walmart/Pete's Grocery with them earlier. Five said Bob had been at the club with them the previous night, went home with them to sleep it off, and had left early that morning on his way home. And four of them said he was still there.

Dear, the only reason I have so many cigars, is that you won't let smoke as much as I would like.

Dear, the only reason I have so many cigars, is that you won't let smoke as much as I would like.

This was close to my response! I said something about it being winter and I stock up blah blah...

She was cleaning up and just out of curiosity she opened my humi. She has never done that before! LOL....

Anyway, I have the coolest, nicest wife on the planet that gives me no grief about cigars, unless I think of having one in the house. We had a good laugh and she is cool with it.

But it's good to know I'm not the only one to maybe forget to let the wife know about new additions to the humi :D

Anyway, I have the coolest, nicest wife on the planet that gives me no grief about cigars, unless I think of having one in the house. We had a good laugh and she is cool with it.

Same here, somewhat. Mine does not want me smoking in the house. We have two floors of wall to wall carpet so I'm cool with that. But she's only "OK" with me smoking cigars. But she sees that it gives me a lot of enjoyment and once in a while she'll smoke a cigarillo. Which I keep in stock just for her. :D