Which cigar would you take from my humidor?

Which cigar would you take from my humidor?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are up on the deck rocking chairs on a pleasant sunny afternoon, soft cooling afternoon breeze rolling in.

I have my Robusto desktop humidor out. You survey the contents and ask about each one. I respond. Each has been smoking very well and are representative of Marque and vitola. There is only one of each.

Ken reaches in and immediately takes the Cohiba Robusto.

10 cigars remain. Pick one?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are up on the deck rocking chairs on a pleasant sunny afternoon, soft cooling afternoon breeze rolling in.

I have my Robusto desktop humidor out. You survey the contents and ask about each one. I respond. Each has been smoking very well and are representative of Marque and vitola. There is only one of each.

I would dig a little deeper and find the Trinidad T robusto you are hiding in there!

The CoRo would have been my last pick! If all the cigars are "ON" then its an easy choice. Short Churchill. Tough to beat these when they are on, also tough to find these on! :rolleyes:

Sunny afternoon on deck with good beer good company and a Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2

Does life get any better cheers all OZ :rolleyes:

I think I'd kick Ken in the Jimmy and steal his Cohiba for being grabby. Seriously, I would gratefully reach for the PSD4. Hope someday to really be there, can't imagine how fun it would be.

Ill take the RASS please...when on they are heavenly

So far I am the only one to select the Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion Number 4, the key here is having seen the video review with Brendan for the MCS ABR 06 vs TPX SEP 05, I am figuring that you have the Sep 05s in the humidor vs that other pitchable cigar.