Which cigar would you take from my humidor?

Which cigar would you take from my humidor?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are up on the deck rocking chairs on a pleasant sunny afternoon, soft cooling afternoon breeze rolling in.

I have my Robusto desktop humidor out. You survey the contents and ask about each one. I respond. Each has been smoking very well and are representative of Marque and vitola. There is only one of each.

Ken reaches in and immediately takes the Cohiba Robusto.

10 cigars remain. Pick one?

I voted along the same lines as Dbone, and with the same rationale.

I picked the Saint Luis Rey Regio, but I'd also just as easily pick the Bolivar Royal Corona, or the R&J Exhibition. I figure, it's the host's choice, and if everything is on and smoking well, then I can't be disappointed really by these - since I've not smoked any of these three, I therefore don't really have any "benchmark" thoughts on them. Something new, unique, and special, for an equally new, unique, and special afternoon with some gracious hosts.

Can't beat it.

That, and I'd mug Smithy later on, once I found out he scarfed the Trini T's.

Well, my vote says I swiped a Bolivar, but if I were on the deck with the Czar crew, I'd rather smoke the same thing as the hosts, and I'd probably ask before swiping it.

On the basis of this thread and the one about properly having one's cigars nicked, I think I may need to rearrange my horde on the 'inner sanctum' basis rather than the 'immediate splendour' basis.

Such a fine selection to choose from. Since I have most of these readily available in my humidor to try, I went for the PSD4 because I have none. The Famosos came in a close 2nd. But the ones that are smoking the best for me right now are the Conne #1 and the RC. If nobody has tried these yet gooo for them :P

I voted for the VR Famosos because it's been a while since I had one and I remember them being sublime.

But now for my real answer...given that Ken and Smithy have already picked their choices and I can't get my hands on one of those selections...I would select the same robusto as Rob so that we could compare notes...that would be the day on the deck I would most look forward to.