Which cigar would you take from my humidor?

Which cigar would you take from my humidor?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would first say, "I flew all the fuc#@%' way over here and all you offer me is a shitty robusto!!!???" I would then say thank you, take the JL2 and continue my conversation with Lisa... and undoubtedly find a true mate, one to offer me a real cigar! -LOL

Now placated, I would return to the deck to talk politics with Ken. Rob can translate! -Piggy

I would first say, "I flew all the fuc#@%' way over here and all you offer me is a shitty robusto!!!???" I would then say thank you, take the JL2 and continue my conversation with Lisa... and undoubtedly find a true mate, one to offer me a real cigar! -LOL

Now placated, I would return to the deck to talk politics with Ken. Rob can translate! -Piggy

Lisa would be playing with your Toy poodle which hopped out of your manbag when you walked in :)

Having seen pics of your humidor, For you I would find an LE or Regional Release. :rotfl:

Great to see the overall support for the Regio and Connie 1!