PL Encantos - mouthwatering :)!

My first impression is that the Encantos smokes like the Petit Corona but longer and with more leathery/spicy notes.

Molasse, Licorice, Caramel during the overall smoke and some Dark Chocolate hints at the opening.

It is definitely more powerful than the PC but at the moment this is the closest to the other cigars in the linea.

Sounds enticing!!! stop teasing!

So are we ;)

Stock is available but we are waiting on PCC to detail the sell price. Keep in mind this is a PCC release and they dictate the international and domestic price we can sell at.

As soon as we have it we will post it :D

You sure are Pete, you sure are......... :lookaround:

I detect jealousy? You can be number one. Hell, you are number one. Rob does not count. So there. I will be number 24. As long as I get one of those smokes Rob offered out... He is such a great guy. I love Rob.

I detect jealousy? You can be number one. Hell, you are number one. Rob does not count. So there. I will be number 24. As long as I get one of those smokes Rob offered out... He is such a great guy. I love Rob.

When will you people learn :lookaround:

It is LISA who holds the keys to the castle. I am but the court jester who tries to entertain her...and today it has not been easy!

When will you people learn :lookaround:

It is LISA who holds the keys to the castle. I am but the court jester who tries to entertain her...and today it has not been easy!

Don't try to play good cop / bad cop with me! Inquiring minds need to know what these smokes are. We will be sure to tell everyone else what we think. If you are confident in the product you are offering, you should have no worries... Ahhh, maybe that is the issue. Poor quality product, huh?

You can be number one.......... As long as I get one of those smokes Rob offered out...

Not me! Accepting gifts from Ayala is like accepting cigarettes in prison - next thing you know you're wearing lipstick, daisy dukes, and a belly shirt.

Those look incredible. Thanks for the pictures. I was thinking about pulling the trigger on an order......well after seeing these now I'm going to fire away.

Not me! Accepting gifts from Ayala is like accepting cigarettes in prison - next thing you know you're wearing lipstick, daisy dukes, and a belly shirt.

Dressing me up like that is only something I could picture in a horror film...

Dressing me up like that is only something I could picture in a horror film...

Prepared to be scared then, courtesy of one of Colt's old posts....

LOL.

post-6965-1299633210.jpg