Welcome to our new product!

oh, and I think you should definitely contact ABC show The New Inventors and try to get on. Would be great promotion and get your nr out there with distributors, retailers and consumers.

Are the blades sharp? I'm assuming they don't chop up the flies and season your food..? :lol3:

The are soft touch blades. As you reach for food they will stop on touch and restart once you emove your hand.

Since we commenced international marketing 2 weeks ago they have been received very well. The sheer simplicity, safety and effectiveness is the winning factor. We commenced domestic marketing last week.

Smithy has already completed version II and III.

It is always great to see something come to fruition!

Is it coincidental that it is shaped like a dunce cap?

I am just kidding of course!

Congratulations on the project launch. My old man was a prolific inventor and physicist. I ussd to joke about all the things that he invented, some very common that you use everyday. I also jested that the guy who invented the pump toothpaste tube probably made more money than he did. It is so very true that the simplest well marketed gadgets are the most successful.

I would suggest that you add to your patent, if you have not, the addition of a small solar cell. Add solar power and 20 bucks and sell it to the politically correct crowd!

You might add to the box. Tested on real flies. No flies were harmed during testing!!! :hungry:

Good job my friends! -Piggy

I was expecting some joke and surprise while watching the video, being FOH and all, but it really is a good idea!

Awesome work guys. Now infuse it with some kind of mosquito repellent and I'm certainly in as those buggers are evil here in the states. Wish you all the best on this one.

Great idea Rob and Smithy.

Cover the sloped sides of it with solar cells, or give it one of those fold out handles to wind a dynamo and charge the battery like some flashlights and you'll get the greens on board too..

No the greens wouldn't shoo the flies away, they would give them free medical and accommodation and put them on welfare.