The cigar you just don't get

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montecristo. Really rich, but somehow lackluster. Tastes like a non-Cuban

Cohiba. Too expensive esp. with construction not being 100%. the Cohiba Puro Dominicana tastes similar

Don't understand the H Upmann Mag 50 responses - this is my favorite Cuban right now! RASS are great, too, but they take forever to cure. Divine blend - difficult burns.

Montecristo. Really rich, but somehow lackluster. Tastes like a non-Cuban

Cohiba. Too expensive esp. with construction not being 100%. the Cohiba Puro Dominicana tastes similar

Don't understand the H Upmann Mag 50 responses - this is my favorite Cuban right now! RASS are great, too, but they take forever to cure. Divine blend - difficult burns.

Don't let anyone creat any doubt for you on the Mag 50. That is one of my favorites right now as well.

Don't let anyone creat any doubt for you on the Mag 50. That is one of my favorites right now as well.

I first had a Mag 50 2 years ago. It was about 6 months old. I have to say, I really disliked it. It tasted terrible. I kept the rest dormant until last week. WOW, what a difference and what a cigar. I think it is highly underrated. Great rich tobacco taste with luxurious woods. Thick velvety smoke. It was very enjoyable in comparison to the one I had 2 years ago.

The Mag 50 is always reliable for me. Construction tends to be good, flavors excellent...and even when they are off a bit, they are still a good smoke if not great.

PSP 2s. I've had three and I will have no more. Never had bad Shorts and even all Presidentes I had where good.