Flamingo Everglades Snake Bite:

Miami101

I went out again to test some of the items I picked up from Rob again, and other skills from old timers in my area. I have been working on my Red fish skills on the flats. I been only able to catch Red fish in the past when feeding on the Mangroves. Rob is an Guild in my area who very good fisherman.

March 27 hit the water 3:30 AM half moon above me to paddle out. I had two Tarpon run's almost had one in the Kayak, but lost him on the last run....Lots of feeding fish, bait almost all over the place and Tarpon. Kept Rob statement in mind to follow the bait, and it will lead to feeding fish. Low winds, and in coming tide. I started fishing the low tide, and hit some of the deeper pockets with luck.

I did see a size of the Red's improve this week for me. Also I was going for my back country slam did not get it. No Snook in site....

Side note I had strange things happen to me in the Everglades like a lure getting lost fighting a fish, and it showing up in my bag @ home. This time I had one of my Cigars get lost. Hum......I got my eyes on you fish....

2 Tarpon Run''s. (Did not land)

1 Sea Trouts (I saw a school, but I moved on)

2 Red's

few lady fish, and those Cat fish:

Using only soft pastic no biat.

Sorry the photos are not that great:

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_9530.jpg

IMG_9534.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

IMG_9540.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Making me so home sick , sold most of my gear when I moved to Texas and the other half is just collecting dust. Always wanted to try the kayak fishing must be something when you hook up with a big tarpon.

• 4 months later...