Yet another newbie....

fbiguy

Hello All!

Not only am I also in Texas, but I also get credit, (or blame if you ask our wives) for getting Spaz started with cigars.

My journey started on a trip to Playa Del Carmen, where I had what I now suspect was a fake Cohiba. It wasn't all bad cause here I am.

Since Spaz and I have shared part of the journey, we have some of the same concerns with prior purchases. I have to say the decision to join up here was sealed when I watched the video that describes the PSP/HQ/PE process. It's that kind of attention to detail, and care for your customers that is becoming very rare these days.

Some random info about me.......I play a popular MMO where I get to play with a large number of Aussies.....And I am one of the few here in the States who owned an Australian made car. Known there as a Holden and called a Pontiac G8 for the short time they imported them before killing off Pontiac.

I look forward to contributing to the forums, even though I don't have much knowledge, very many opinions, or a developed palate. :D

Kevin

PS The name comes from my love of an old TV show called The X-Files, not my profession. :lol:

Welcome to FoH! Enjoy the forum...and the PSP/HQ/PE Program.