Introducing, my daughter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!! I'll guess you had a Davidoff 80th Anniversario but whatever it was I hope it was spectacular! All the best!

*That's close to my guess...I'll bet it was a DISCONTINUED Davidoff Cuban habano! And wonderful congratulations on a fine, fine little girl! :buddies::flower:

Congrats Aiz!!!

I was going to say something else, but Big Al's avatar has caused me to lose my train of thought...

Congrats Aiz on the new addition to the family! Good looking kid you have there!!

All of mine are grown but one of our sons and his wife are at the hospital right now hoping she's about to have their second child, which will be our fifth grandchild.

Congrats Aiz on the new addition to the family! Good looking kid you have there!!

All of mine are grown but one of our sons and his wife are at the hospital right now hoping she's about to have their second child, which will be our fifth grandchild.

congrats to you also Grampa butler :2thumbs:

Jose

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

The cigar i had was a humble one, mostly because i was knackered after the long day. It was 2am by the time i stumbled back into the house. I looked at my humidor, and took out the shortest smoke i could find that i knew would deliver: a Cohiba Siglo I.

No age on it or anything, but it was the best smoke i've had in ages. In the next 30 minutes, i replayed the evening, the delivery, the highs, joys and smiles in my mind. She is my second child, and just as special as the first is (though i think i had a Hamlet custom rolled to celebrate his birth :2thumbs: ).