Cuban Mules come through.

I have some friends that go to Cuba a few times a year. I'll call them S & L. S has became a casual Habanos lover. Between him and L they can bring up to 50 cigars each Duty Free. They always save a little headroom for me.

So... here are the goodies.

A five pack of Siglo III's.

post-6763-1304394081.jpg

Odd placement of the band. Ass backwards. I hope these aren't fake. They do have a nice "Cohiba" aroma to them. Anyone ever see this error before? :lol:

post-6763-1304394086.jpg

Next Up. My favourite robusto. The Partagas SD4. Going to let these one age. Box code REP AGO 10

post-6763-1304394158.jpg

post-6763-1304394169.jpg

post-6763-1304394175.jpg

Next up, and the coup du grace. La Gloria Cuban RE Cuba Deliciosos. ^_^

post-6763-1304394115.jpg

post-6763-1304394121.jpg

post-6763-1304394126.jpg

post-6763-1304394132.jpg

post-6763-1304394137.jpg

post-6763-1304394142.jpg

As great as the jar looks...you would not believe the aroma coming out of it when you pop the lid. Intoxicating!! :drool: The jar is pretty cheap too all things considered. My friend picked up the Partagas jar for himself.

Nice haul. You have some good friends there. My favorite would be the jar too. While I didn't really care for the Delicias I've smoked, I think the jar is abosolutely stunning in apperance.

:drool: ***OOOHHHH, YOU LUCKY STIFF!!!!!! :angry: Don't know whether to kiss you or kill you!! (LOL)! :tantrum::love: But in all seriousness - soooo happy for your great and successful haul! :cigar::buddies:

:2thumbs: ***OOOHHHH, YOU LUCKY STIFF!!!!!! :angry: Don't know whether to kiss you or kill you!! (LOL)! :):love: But in all seriousness - soooo happy for your great and successful haul! :cigar::)

Thanks! I'm going to let the LGC's sit for a bit. I'll smoke one in a few months and post a review..

very nice. What part of Cuba did they go to? Were they in Varadero? I have a few mules going next week.

Yup. Varadero. Our dollar is travelling a lot farther in Cuba too. I gave my friends a budget and expected to get the PSD4's and LGC jar and possibly re-imburse them for the overage. To my delight, they were able to buy the Siglo III 5 pack and only go 75cents over budget.

Nice haul. Keep that jar sealed for as long as you can. Makes a big difference in the aging process, if you are looking to keep that jar for any length of time.

Nice haul. Keep that jar sealed for as long as you can. Makes a big difference in the aging process, if you are looking to keep that jar for any length of time.

True. They might go again in 3 - 4 months. I might ask them to pick up another for long term aging. :whistle:

True. They might go again in 3 - 4 months. I might ask them to pick up another for long term aging. B)

This is a common suggestion amongst this forum - at least one box for immediate consumption and one box for long term aging (in this case it will be the jar)...

if only my finances would allow.... :whistle: