Cuban roller coming to Toronto B&M. May/June

Just browsing a local B&M's website. Around May/June last year they hosted a roller from Cuba and sure enough, same time this year, they've got another one making the rounds.

This might be a good event to do a herf around. I'll leave out posting details on the forum in honour of our benefactors. :)

PM me if you want details.

*When he comes there, he WILL roll Cuban tobacco cigars won't he? I can't see a Cuban roller fooling around with Dominican "Piloto - Olor" bull -shpt!

Just browsing a local B&M's website. Around May/June last year they hosted a roller from Cuba and sure enough, same time this year, they've got another one making the rounds.

This might be a good event to do a herf around. I'll leave out posting details on the forum in honour of our benefactors. :D

PM me if you want details.

Depending on the date/timeline, I may be up for that. E-mail me the details, Frank, if you set up a herf for this, as I'll be able to get some leave weekends during the month of June, so I can easily fly down to T.O. for a weekend herf. Just send me an e-mail, and I'll check it when I can. Cheers.

Here are some details.

Tuesday May 31st and Wednesday June 1st

Time 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Address: 8 Cumberland Street at Yonge

Okay....well, middle of the week, I'm unfortunately out then. Wish I could. If things change, I'll PM you Frank.

Cheers everyone. Will check in again in another few weeks....