A NC. First in a while..

While my cigar tastes now lean towards CCs, I still consistently smoke NCs. Partly because they are so readily available here, but also in part because I want to get a taste for everything that is out there. Some may disagree, but there are some pretty good NCs out there. Others have made some fine recommendation here. My personal favorite NCs are:

Padron Londres Maduro

Padron 1926 Serie - No. 6 Maduro

Arturo Fuente Anejo - No. 77 (Shark)

Fuente Fuente Opus X - Fuente Fuente

Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X The Lost City - Piramide

Tatuaje - Boris, 2008 La Verite, Noella Reserva

Guillermo Leon Signature - Corona

Liga Privada No. 9 - Oscuro Parejo

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor - Magnifico

nUB Maduro - 460

*Also, I find that as these talented tobacconists use multi-country tobaccos, there's just something about the blending of Cameroon with Brazilian. It just comes off so nice with the sweet, cool taste to the tongue and real body and depth of flavor. Guillermo Leon` of La Aurora is doing this regularly with his Para Japon, La Preferidio Cameroon, and new release named after himself. I too found the Liga Privada T52 and No. 9 really flavorful. Arturo Fuentes, while having none of any "Cubanesque" essence, have earned their rightful place as great cigars in and of themselves due to absolute non-failing, perfect quality every time...EVERY time. I've never sampled one ever that had any ravelling, uneven burn, badly aged, or other quality control problems. They're the ones that all can tip the hat of respect toward in all their brands and sizes :clap: