Friend in Paris. Anything good I should have him look for?

A friend of mine is coming back from Paris this weekend. Are there any cigars of note I should have him look for while there? Any regionals worth getting? Prices?

Thanks.

Bundy,

If it were me, I'd be asking him to bring me back wine.

But that's just me....... :)

That's already on my list. :D He's going to grab me a nice Sauternes. I've asked him to look for something around 10 years old. Sadly, there's a duty free limit so I'm only able to get one. However, another friend who lives in France is coming down in a few weeks. She already has my order for Chateau Brane-Cantenac 2003. :(

I'd look for some of the RA Especial de Allones and, maybe, some of the JL Obus (both French RE beli's). I really like both marcas, especially RA, and I love this vitola. I'd also check for some QdO Gran Coronas. They're a nice change of pace and, again, I like the size.

I can't be of much help on this. Sorry. Haven't been in a cigar shop here for many, many months so don't know what's available. I doubt that the Obus is still around but really don't know.

The 2010 French RE has been delayed. I remember seeing something that Guy posted that it was due in a few weeks. That was a few weeks ago so maybe it's on the shelves by now. Guy? Anything new on this?

Hi guys,

I have spoken to my local and like Stalebread has said, the French 2010 RE's have been delayed.

Sorry for not being much help on this one.

However, he could pass by the French TV station M6 and pick up another good looking reporter

like Estelle. :peace:

post-3705-1307098352.jpg

Thanks for the responses. I've put forth a small list of stuff based on your recommendations. As for the two lovely newscasters. I just might have to hop on a plane myself. :peace: I'll have to brush up on my French though. It's a bit rusty.

Madamoiselle Estelle. Comment ca' va? Voo lay voo kooshay avek mua??? :)

If more television news reporters in the states looked like them, I'd watch the news more often.