One smile makes it all worthwhile.

El Presidente

One smile makes it all worthwhile.

My son Tom (10) and his first ever Tuna.

Great day off Mooloolaba yesterday with Shagga and his son Harry joining Tom and I.

With Shagga on board....Tom learn't a lot more than fishing :clap:

post-4-1307315309.jpg

post-4-1307315328.jpg

Cute kid. Cute fish! Oh - and nice looking Dad too! :clap:

That poor child, you put him with Shagger this young in his life..... my God he is going to be one educated child LOLOL Guys you have to meet Shagger , he is larger than life and quite a character but loved by all of us :D

That poor child, you put him with Shagger this young in his life..... my God he is going to be one educated child LOLOL Guys you have to meet Shagger , he is larger than life and quite a character but loved by all of us :D

For those of us who have met Shagger, "larger than life and quiet a character" is putting it mildly...

Nice catch! congrats! i'm looking foward to taking my son on fishing trips in a couple of years

Quite the moment. Fine looking young man and excellent father-son time. That's where the memories are made.

For those of us who have met Shagger, "larger than life and quiet a character" is putting it mildly...

Shagger as defined by Rob - Shagger don't pay for nothing that Shagger can get for free...(in the context of Rob and crew in Sydney first time :D ) and promptly lost Shagger to a group of ladies..

Great pics Rob

You look as proud as punch

I shudder to think where the name Shagga comes from :D

Cheers OZ

Great fish, Tom looks like he is enjoying himself.

Now tell me Rob, do you just take Shagga along so that it paints you in a better light as a father?

Smithy, it takes me back to the days my wife use to permit dinner parties at home. I would only invite reprobates who would paint me in a good light!

Ahhh....the number of guest marital arguments....would make me look like a catch for months :D

Smithy, it takes me back to the days my wife use to permit dinner parties at home. I would only invite reprobates who would paint me in a good light!

Ahhh....the number of guest marital arguments....would make me look like a catch for months :D

.....and rule No 76 of my marriage guide.

Always...ALWAYS...invite a wifes friend over for dinner who is freshly separated. It buys you six months on marital bliss :D

.....and rule No 76 of my marriage guide.

Always...ALWAYS...invite a wifes friend over for dinner who is freshly separated. It buys you six months on marital bliss :D

For those who are interested, a pre-release copy of Rob's new book Marital Advice for the Modern Man will be available in late July., contact Lisa for a copy and a happier marriage :D

Chip off the block mate. Well done.

This last weekend we had the neighbors girl over with one of her friends for a horse day. We put the two on our 16 hand Paint, Pooka and they had a blast. Then they ran the mares in circles, a cavalcade of mini-horses and mini-girls, giggling and kicking up dust. I am sorry I did not get pictures. They can be a blast... but I am glad that I can send them home... to another home!!! :flower:

-Piggy

You are making some great memories for both you and your son. I can remember going walleye and Muskie fishing with my dad like it was yesterday. They are some of my fondest memories of just the two of us together. All that we usually caught though was he'll from my mom when we would get home :flower: .

That is a good looking boy you have there Rob. Good looks must skip a generation in your family, just like mine! :)

Congrats on a wonderful day. I bet Tom can't wait for dad to take him again.

Great catch for a 10yo...congrats to you and your son Rob.