Interesting Site...

Frank, I think you just ruined my day :perfect10:

That stuff gets me all worked up. The air you breath on your walk home from work, I remember your post, is probably more damaging than anything we could smoke. I better just stop there.

That stuff gets me all worked up. The air you breath on your walk home from work, I remember your post, is probably more damaging than anything we could smoke. I better just stop there.

Didn't mean to. I thought this might be of interest. I hate that cigar smoking is lumped in with cigarettes. They are two completely different products. Form and composition wise. I know that in the US there is the Cigar Rights USA site. There's nothing like that in Canada. Perhaps we Canadians need to start lobbying for our rights a little more?

Yeah x 2 and the rest!!! I have a massive soapbox that I seem to get on more and more frequently theses days! :drool:

There's nothing like that in Canada. Perhaps we Canadians need to start lobbying for our rights a little more?

Your right about that Bund, canadians dont have any organization to protect our rights as cigar smokers...

I don't know how it is for you guys in The US,Canada and elsewhere but here in The UK with its class system we have an extra body of people who seem to believe that if you're a smoker of fine cigars that you're somehow overtly displaying wealth or using them as some kind of status symbol :perfect10:

I don't know how it is for you guys in The US,Canada and elsewhere but here in The UK with its class system we have an extra body of people who seem to believe that if you're a smoker of fine cigars that you're somehow overtly displaying wealth or using them as some kind of status symbol :perfect10:

Cigars have always had that association. Old political cartoons always showed bigwigs and hotshots with stogie in hand or mouth. Are fine cigars any different that wines? A lot of serious wine collecting happens in the UK. Most French wines end up in the cellars of the well to do in the UK. At least, that's what I glean from Decanter magazine. :drool: And as far as status symbols go, exotic cars seem to be more "in your face" than a cigar would ever be. They pollute more too.

Your right about that Bund, canadians dont have any organization to protect our rights as cigar smokers...

I spoke too soon. I completely forgot about this.. Smokers Rights Canada. This is more general, not cigar specific but it's a start. Though, I'd be happy to throw cigarettes under the bus in favour of cigars. :perfect10: