Edmundo Dantes RE Mexico 2007

asmith

I believe they can't use the Montecristo name in Mexico because of trademark issues - I'm sure Trevor knows all about it!

Apparently, Habanos SA can't use "Punch" in Canada due to the same issue. The LCDH nor Thomas Hinds seem to have "Punch" listed on their product lists. :rotfl:

Apparently, Habanos SA can't use "Punch" in Canada due to the same issue. The LCDH nor Thomas Hinds seem to have "Punch" listed on their product lists. :rotfl:

thats correct, due to trademark BS lcdh here in canada cannot sell cuban punch, we only have yummy honduran punch

thats correct, due to trademark BS lcdh here in canada cannot sell cuban punch, we only have yummy honduran punch

:rotfl: I actually have some "yummy Honduran Punch Presidentes". This was before I got into Cubans. And actually they are not bad. Huge cigars. Good 2-3 hour smoke.

I believe they can't use the Montecristo name in Mexico because of trademark issues - I'm sure Trevor knows all about it!

The global brands (which includes Montecristo) are not supposed to be used for REs - I'm not sure if that's what you're alluding to (no idea on the Mexican trademark issue).