Toronto FOH MegaHerf! Saturday Aug 27, 2011

Please vote on all selctions.  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest leanderdsilva
I think I will need to bring a double corona or two for this ;) what do you guys think

Definitely a 2-3 cigar night!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal best is 3 in 3 hours. Siglo II , PSD4, Cuaba Exclusivo. I think this night might be a record breaker. :lol:

here's some smiley math for this herf :

:cigar: + :buddies: = :o

might be on the east side of Can come Sept. would love to meet y'all and rob during his visit...

If my itinerary allows, mind if an overseas canadian joins the fun? don't mind covering any additional cost there might be for my additional headcount...

will reach out again once my schedule firms up...

might be on the east side of Can come Sept. would love to meet y'all and rob during his visit...

If my itinerary allows, mind if an overseas canadian joins the fun? don't mind covering any additional cost there might be for my additional headcount...

will reach out again once my schedule firms up...

It'd be great if you can join us. This is open to all that can make it.

Hey Frank, any ideas for the hotel yet? Or are we waiting until the venue gets nailed down?

I'm just waiting on the venue, then i'll go on priceline and find a hotel in that area.

Good evening folks. As you can see from Rob's post he's had to make some changes. So, we're aiming for a Saturday August 27 date for the Mega Herf :forkyou: . I do hope everyone is able to attend and that this is enough notice for you out of towners. With the change of date we are now of out Toronto International Film Fest territory which limits us from a venue point of view and eases the pricing on hotels and such. I'm going to work the phones this week to nail down a venue. Keep an eye out on this thread for updates.

Cheers,

Frank

Everyone. Please consider this thread closed!

I've moved it here!

Please respond ASAP so that I can get a solid number of attendees for when I'm booking a venue.

Regards,

Bundwallah (aka Frank)