Rad fast atmospheric balloons over London...

It's certainly one of the more realistic ones! But probably a marketing hoax to garner interest in some new movie/product which is about to be launched.

There's something about the wtinesses standing around congregating and looking at the sky, which looks fake. As if they've staged it. Can't put my finger on why...

I'm always suspicious of video like that. He just happened to be walking down the street shooting video of nothing, when all of a sudden he captures space ships. Sure seems plausible to me.

And I totally agree with Kang that the witnesses look very fake. All it takes is 2 people staring at the sky to get everyone else to do it as well.

It is a well done hoax, but a hoax nonetheless.

And I totally agree with Kang that the witnesses look very fake. All it takes is 2 people staring at the sky to get everyone else to do it as well.

x3

However, I wish them aliens were coming to abduct them clownocrats to blame for enacting smoking bans and higher taxes on cigars...

The driver of that space craft looks to be highly intoxicated. Notice how he can not maintain a stable hover. He must have just left the deck, sat in for a cigar review and a few bottles of wine. ;)