I'll be performing major surgery on the FOH site over the next 24 hours. The boards will be taken offline for a software upgrade, mostly for security but also to add some bells and whistles. The site will be offline for maybe 8 hours, I'll post again when it's time to go down so you have time to finish your posts.

Quick update - the forum upgrade will be happening today. Sorry for the delay, I ran a full system backup to ensure we don't lose any content and it took days longer than anticipated.

We're good to go in an hour or two, so please hold off on any long or important posts for a day until we're back on our feet :innocent:

Nice to see it is up and running again... some new bells and whistles are evident already... but it seems that the checking of online stash is not ready yet...

Nice to see it is up and running again... some new bells and whistles are evident already... but it seems that the checking of online stash is not ready yet...

Jason will get the online humidor up as soon as possible. He will be tweaking with the site over the next few days but we will be back to normal before long.

The hardest thing about upgrades is keeping the feel and best of what you have....and implementing the new :rolleyes:

If I am to be honest... I am not feeling the new lay out yet...

I'll give it some time

We will need a few days to get it right. Possibly a few more than that.

Key features we needed were Mobile App and better Spammer security. Had to be done :cofcig:

We will need a few days to get it right. Possibly a few more than that.

Key features we needed were Mobile App and better Spammer security. Had to be done :cofcig:

Great. I see the difference now that I am on iPad....

I'm liking the new layout guys...nice work.

What does the reputation feature in everyone's profile mean ?

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll kill it off as it doesn't suit the atmosphere we're aiming for at FOH.

And thanks for the other feedback gents, there's a few minor issues to resolve before we start rolling out some new features like Tapatalk iPhone app support.

If you notice anything behaving oddly, be sure to update this thread and I'll look into it.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll kill it off as it doesn't suit the atmosphere we're aiming for at FOH.

And thanks for the other feedback gents, there's a few minor issues to resolve before we start rolling out some new features like Tapatalk iPhone app support.

If you notice anything behaving oddly, be sure to update this thread and I'll look into it.

Refresh-

There is a glitch in the shoutbox when trying to chat. The system will either not post what I am trying to send out it or otherwise show a message saying 'a shout has already been sent, please wait, etc...' but then the message never gets sent. When you click 'send' to send out that original message that same error message just gets shown again and again. And sometimes when a shout does get accepted, it does not show on the screen so it appears that it was sent but actually was not. I was trying to chat with another member and his posts have not been showing up as well. So I think it may be a system thing and not a DougB thing :) Thanks for your work. Hope you are well.