Toronto FOH MegaHerf! Saturday Aug 27, 2011 5PM

Please vote on all selctions.  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Greetings Toronto FOH. If you haven't seen Rob's post about his date changes for his upcoming travels please do so here. . He is in Toronto on the following dates: Aug 26 - 30.

I'm redoing the poll for date choices: Sat Aug 27 or Sunday Aug 29. Thought to be honest, the Saturday is probably the best date.

Please reconfirm if you can make this event. This is open to all Toronto, GTA, Ottawa, Montreal, etc FOH. :buddies:

I'm going to close off the old thread so please respond to this one if you can make it.

The next poll is a yes/no to "can you help contribute to a venue cost?" (should it be required. I'm going to do my best to keep this as close to zero as possible.) Keep in mind, we're looking for a Saturday event and some venues may need to be "convinced" :dollarsign: to hand over 20-30 spots on their patio(s). :lol:

It would help to know if there's a willingness to assist. And rest assured, there is no profit motive in this for me. If anyone knows of a good venue, please send me your suggestions. We don't need anything fancy, but it should be able to accomodate us all and weather permitting, allow us to comfortably enjoy some cigars along with the company.

Please reply ASAP as I want to nail down a venue by next Monday.

Cheers!

Frank

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll find a way to be there, so yeah i'm there...just gotta re arrange some things but it should be ok

Frank, I've noticied an impovement in this thread compared to the previous one...100% of participants are willing to chip in lol!

I am currently trying to make it happen with work and such... anybody driving from Montreal for a carpool?

Strada, I too am trying to make this work...I may be hitting a little snag though...but If I do go, i'll be going by car so yeah we could carpool. stay in touch via pm

So far 14 people have confirmed post date change. I'm still awaiting word from the following FOH. Please get back to me ASAP as our total #'s are going to affect where this will be held.

kiwiman911, maverickdrinker, CigarmanTim, CancuckSARTech, imark, str8dog.

Cheers,

Frank