Toronto FOH MegaHerf! Saturday Aug 27, 2011 5PM

Please vote on all selctions.  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ATTN FELLOW HERFERS: RAFFLE IDEA.

Folks, we're picking up some raffle tickets for things like redeeming your free drink, cigar, etc. Since we'll have plenty of tickets we've thought of an idea for a real raffle.

The raffle would be voluntary. It would be one ticket per person, the cost? One Cuban cigar. :thumbsup: If you're ticket gets picked. You win all the cigars entered into the raffle!! As there are up to 31 people attending, even if half participated that's a nice haul. :daydream:

The Rules?

One ticket per person.

Contribute a Cuban Cigar, no NC's.

Contribute a decent sized cigar. Not too small, not too large. Perhaps Corona/Robusto size.

No Guantanameras! :rotfl::rolleyes:

Thoughts? Feedback??

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in for the raffle, For those interested, maybe write here what cigars you want to pledge... i'm pledging a HDM epi 2

OK, some folks suggested pledging the cigar they would most likely contribute. The idea is to avoid getting too many of the same cigar. Thanks Riaz & Myles!

EDIT-Here's my pledge:

H Upmann Mag 50

I usually don't win things like this. But with my luck I would since I couldn't bring them home with me :rolleyes:. I just may have to pass on this one, but am more than happy to throw in a cigar for the cause.

You can always hide them prison style. :lookaround:

Ya, but then they would taste like **** Tom! ...... Not to mention a really strong "barnyard" smell which I don't think could be translated to say they are of premium quality. ....... This weeks LFTH featuring a new selection, PSPoop! :rotfl:

OK, i'm done now. LOL

Up to 31 confirmed to attend guys so still some room left so sign up and PM me if interested.

Please also PM me if you did not get an email from me concerning arrangements for payment of tickets.

Thanks

Tom

A bit shy of two weeks and Rob will be here in Toronto for the Mega Herf on Aug 27th.

Get your names on the list guys as this event just keeps getting better and better with some great raffles and prizes added.

PM me (Tamc77) and Frank (bundwallah) with your name and email addy so we can get you on the guest and mailing list.

Cheers

Tom

August 27 Herf Cigar Raffle update;

Cigars in the pool so far:

HDM Epi 2

H Upmann Mag 50

SLR Regios

Monte 2

RyJ Wide Churchill

PSD4 (2004)

Montecristo Edmundo

La Gloria Cubano Inmenso

H. Upmann Mag 46

Cohiba Lancero

PSD5

I would like to bring a guest, am I able to make payment for event at the event? I can pleadge a Trinidad Robusto Extra for raffle...