Toronto FOH MegaHerf! Saturday Aug 27, 2011 5PM

Please vote on all selctions.  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I plan on arriving in town by noon Saturday. Would anyone like to do lunch and a pre herf cigar? Any plans before the herf?

I am staying at the Park Hyatt, is anyone else staying here also? What hotels are you guys staying at? I know there is a Mortins Steak House inside the Hyatt and I love me some steak...... anyone game?

Mike I have your number, I dont know when me and simon will be getting into town but we'll text you when we are in town, our hotel is two blocks from yours.

Mike, you guys are staying in prime real estate in Toronto(Yorkville). Lots of great places to eat and drink and a couple to smoke at! The LCDH is pretty much across the street from the Hyatt.

Hey guys, I plan on arriving in town by noon Saturday. Would anyone like to do lunch and a pre herf cigar? Any plans before the herf?

I am staying at the Park Hyatt, is anyone else staying here also? What hotels are you guys staying at? I know there is a Mortins Steak House inside the Hyatt and I love me some steak...... anyone game?

If you want to meet me let say between 2:30pm and 3:00pm or earlier at the LCDH in Yorkville let me know and I'll be there.I stay in the All Inclusive hotel called Home Sweet Home.Depending on traffic I'm only 3/4 of an hour away from Toronto.

Hans

UPDATE:

Good news/ Bad news

Good News first:

The event will be closed to the public as a private event. The whole place is ours !

There will be enough Hamlet rolled robustos at the event for 2 per person. Hamlet will be working overtime over the next couple of days to make sure that there are 70 of his personally hand rolled Robusto cigars at our event.

More good news:

The free cigar that for each person will be now be an exclusive high quality Cuban cigar not available yet here in Canada.

Some Bad News

Hamlet has been commandeered by the Cuban Ambassador to Canada to attend a political event in Ottawa on Saturday. I have spoken to Hamlet myself and he is very disappointed. He was fully expecting to be able to attend our event until he was called away at the last minute by the Cuban Embassy.

For those that would still like to meet Hamlet he is rolling cigars at the Sleuth and Statesman in First Canadian Place today through Friday noon – 5:00 pm each day.

Event Timing:

5:00 - 6:30

Free mojito and a free cigar upon arrival prior to 6:30.

Free Tapas will also be served at this time prior to the big feast

6:30

the Big Feast BBQ Cuban style served up.

8:00 - 8:30

Announcements for raffles and a word or two from Rob, Prez of FOH.

9:00

Last call for raffle tickets

Music and cuban dancer begins

9:30 first raffle prize awarded

9:30 - 11:00

Many additional prizes have been donated for this event which will be drawn throughout the evening culminating with the cigar winner take all raffle at 11:00

11:00 - close Enjoy more Cuban music Cuban dancers cigars and drinks till we close her down.: :buddies::party:

Poor Hamlet, instead of hangning out with us smoking and drinking, hes stuck rolling cigars for a bunch of suits...

At the event? Even if they are not smokers?

Yup. My wife and two of her friends are attending. One of the friends is an avid cigar smoker. The other and my wife smoke cigarillos. As we have the whole venue to ourselves. Anyone wishing to retreat from the big smoke columns can head inside for a breather. :)