FatherOfPugs

So, what are your recent acquisitions?

6 hours ago, Baccy said:

Yea I found a nice little honey hole that has quiet a few gems at good values. They also had the 2017 small batch, 2018 130th anniversary, one other small batch vintage that I can't remember off the top of my head, ETL, etc... I should have stocked up and I didn't😬

I'm actually looking for a 2017 and 2018 for my son's birth year and the year I became a paramedic! Hopefully the prices are as close to retail as possible! 

1 hour ago, Astar20 said:

I'm actually looking for a 2017 and 2018 for my son's birth year and the year I became a paramedic! Hopefully the prices are as close to retail as possible! 

Hah, I don't know what retail is anymore, lol... I know what msrp is but I've never found any rare bottles(like pappy) at msrp. I'm not even sure that exists, unless you live in a lotto state and happen to actually win one. Maybe Prodigy can answer that because I don't live in one of those states. These prices were very fair, lower than anything I've found anywhere else including online...

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 2:15 AM, Astar20 said:

How about a case or few of wine?  Plenty of wine choices in both dry and fortified that would be a good heirloom and or something to drink over the decades.