So, what are your recent acquisitions?

FatherOfPugs

A mate brought me into Costco Australia and I am pleasantly surprised to come across these for a steal of a price:

2df6f7514ddb88c1d0a037edbb33f470.jpg

I think I'll sign up.

i'm not sure how it works in Australia, but in the states you don't have to be a member in order to buy alcohol.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few recent acquisitions 1980s bottlings of Glenfiddich 15 and 18. 1980s bottling of Macallan 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My summer planned trip to Cuba was scuppered so I did the next best thing... a whisky buying trip/tour of Scotland! Had a great week with a mix of rain and glorious sunshine. Some great pick ups too -

Blanton's gold US release

i'm not sure how it works in Australia, but in the states you don't have to be a member in order to buy alcohol.

In California you do.

You need to be a member of Costco Australia in order to buy anything from them it seems. $60 a year for membership doesn't seem all that bad, I have practically saved more than $60 across the 3 bottles as it is.

• Like 1

so you like the milsean I take it then?

Mate, I gave the last one to my dad. He's a whisky lover too. And as soon as we tried it I wanted another bottle for myself. The Tusail is the better of these recent editions, but the nose on the Milsean is the best I've experienced in ages. I have a big thing for foods, wines and whiskies, that taste different to their smell.

• Like 2

Mate, I gave the last one to my dad. He's a whisky lover too. And as soon as we tried it I wanted another bottle for myself. The Tusail is the better of these recent editions, but the nose on the Milsean is the best I've experienced in ages. I have a big thing for foods, wines and whiskies, that taste different to their smell.

thanks for the info
  • Like 1

You need to be a member of Costco Australia in order to buy anything from them it seems. $60 a year for membership doesn't seem all that bad, I have practically saved more than $60 across the 3 bottles as it is.

Get yourself a gift card. No membership needed.

• Like 1

I 8ecff1d4c7ac79d375e460fa8a44bfab.jpg. I found this at Binnys tonight. Couldn't believe it was not marked up either. Though it was limit 1. It was more than I usually like to spend on a bottle, but figured I would never see it at this price again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Got my hands on a bottle of Admiral Collingwood Navy Strength Gin today.

Bottle No: 1000 from the very first batch....57% ABV. party.gif

post-16616-0-43415500-1461155994_thumb.j

• Like 1