Top Forum Fixes

The upgraded forum has a few fixes that we are working on. If you have any other suggestions, add them to the list.

1. Link to Online Locker.

We are working on rewriting the back end code to work with this forum. It may take a few days. It is underway. Unfortunately the process could not start until the forum was up so our programmers (differrent from Jason) could see what they were working with.

All the information is there and Lise also runs a manual backup system. Shouldn't be too long.

2. Colour scheme

We are working on enhancing it so it is easier on the eye. A few days.

3. Layout

Jason is tinkering with it so it is as functional as possible.

4. Plugins

A range of plugins will be introduced over the week.

If you have any requests/issues let us know on this thread and we will do our best to accomodate.

Cheers!

Rob

Just Click on "Shoutbox" :lol3:

Thanks Rob...also I don't think it is just me but oftentimes the shouts do not post and there seems to be a heavy delay...not bitching- promise :)

I like to know how to view a froum post in outline mode. In the previous version you could view in outline, Standard or Linier mode but I cant find these options in the new version

I like to know how to view a froum post in outline mode. In the previous version you could view in outline, Standard or Linear mode but I cant find these options in the new version

Go to Edit my Profile > Your Options > Forums > Topic Display Mode > select standard /linear/ outline from drop-down box.

Spelling is English (USA).............where is the Aussie flavour

good point Trevor... otherwise we may as well be in the Caiman's (perhaps the forum upgrade was actually a move to the tax haven :innocent:)

I try to use the Shout Box and it doesn't post. The system thinks I am posting, but nothing shows up. I tried reloading the page several times and nothing worked. This happened between 1:30-1:35 Perez time. Thanks Rob, hope you get the bugs worked out soon.

Go to Edit my Profile > Your Options > Forums > Topic Display Mode > select standard /linear/ outline from drop-down box.

Thanks Trevor much appreciated :)

I like to know how to view a froum post in outline mode. In the previous version you could view in outline, Standard or Linier mode but I cant find these options in the new version

It would be really nice if you could switch views on-the-fly within a topic, like in the previous version. Is that possible?

As the email replies come in they come in with the poster's name now in the title. I think that is a nice feature. While I generally go for the forum after scanning my emails, I like seeing friends names in the titles; nice addition. -Piggy

Everything looks fresh and good to me! After a week people will not even remember what the old one looked like and will be used to this :)

I still miss the original forum..... :(:lol3:

Might have found a bug; posted a new video review in the video reviews section but doesn't seem to be appearing. Although it can be accessed through the main forum page in the latest post bit.

Go to the video review forum. At the bottom of the page in the dark gray bar, click on click here to show forum options.

Set sort by to last post, and order to Z-A - this should take care of it (I believe it's the default for the rest of the forum).

We didn't write the software :pooped:

However we are learning how to use it and will make as many changes as possible to accomodate the majority of members.

i.e .....I don't have a clue :loser: