After you Grill - Impress the Ladies with the worlds Easiest and Best Dessert!

brazoseagle

After you have grilled your ass off for your date, girlfriend, wife ect.. The wine is finished off, the plates are bare, She still has a sweet tooth.

I hate baking so I have never been spectacular at the science of it, but about 10 years ago I invented a dessert that is SO easy and is SO damn good it will blow you mind. The key here - not only do I think it is good, but the ladies love it even more. Every year for my Super Bowl party I make several of these desserts and every year I get more and more advanced requested from girlfriends and wives that attend to make more and more of them.

So if you want to impress the ladies after you grill with a high quality, awesome tasting dessert that is not only easy but also "cheapish", follow these instructions. You can't go wrong, taste and presentation, if done right are 5 - Star Restaurant Quality.

What you need:

"Lone Star Pie"

graham cracker or Oreo large pre-made pie crust - No baking - easy as pie "literally"

1 tub of extra creamy cool whip or homemade whipped cream

1 stick of cream cheese - softened to room temp

1 half pint of heavy cream

1 half gallon of milk

1 box of store bought but freshly made brownies or brownie bites, or of course homemade brownies

1 package of crushed heath bar pieces - usually found on the baking aisle not the candy aisle - make sure it is the ones that are both chocolate and toffee pieces

2 table spoons of instant coffee grounds or reg. coffee grounds or use some left over coffee, or espresso

1 box of White Chocolate mousse instant pudding - Jello brand has it

1 box of Cheesecake Pudding Instant pudding mix - Jello brand has it

In a big metal bowl combine the two pudding powder packs

Follow the directions on the box on reducing the amount of milk needed for the pie recipe not the pudding recipe.

Instead of using all milk on this application, to thicken up the pudding more and to give richness, use half milk and half heavy cream as instructed for a pie filling. I will steep my coffee grounds in warm milk before I put this together so It will have time to cool down before mixing into the pudding mix. Or you can just add cooled down coffee, but that may cause the filling to be too liquidous.

In a separate bowl take half of the tub of whipped cream or cool whip and mix in the stick of cream cheese, (reserve the other half of cool whip.

No fold in your cream and cream cheese mixture into your pudding mixture gently as to not deflate the cream.

Reserve a handful of the heath pieces to the side and mix in the remaining bad into the pie filling mixture.

Crumble up the brownies or brownie bites and mix into the pie filling mixture, add as little or as many. I add alot.

Now is a good time to taste and test for the level of espresso or coffee flavor you like. I like to be able to taste each component, never having one overpowering the other. If you want more coffee flavor add it.

Pour the filling in the pie crust and smooth out.

Spread the remaining cool whip/whipped cream over the top to cover in one layer.

Sprinkle the remaining heath pieces over the top for a nice appearance.

Refridgerate for at least 3 hours prior to serving so it has time to set up.

Cut and serve!!!!

To up the stakes even more, if you feel your skills are up to it, make a homemade chocolate sauce and a homemade salted caramel sauce, pour into squirt bottles and as you plate each individual piece drizzle with each sauce over the slice of pie and on the plate for decoration. If you are not good at sauces, serve with some sweetened condensed milk as a sauce, or melted vanilla ice cream as a sauce.

What you just did was spend 20 minutes making an awesome restaurant quality desert, with no baking, no cooking and very little effort or money, but she doesn't have to know that. She will think you just spent 24 hours preparing the most unique cheesecake she has ever tasted.

ENJOY!!!

Those of you who try it out, let me know how you like it.

Great grill articles. :2thumbs: Here's a dessert for the grill.

Cut peaches in half, remove seed. Grill until a fork slides in easily. On the side prepare some maple syrup and Port wine 50/50 mix. Pull the peaches off the grill, glaze them them with the port / syrup mix, sprinkle some cinnamon and a little bit of ground pepper. :) Enjoy.....

Desserts,now that's up my alley. I have 9 cheesecake recipes.All made from scratch,that i use to sell to 4 star restaurants.

Coffee, pumpkin ,oreo .cherry. neopolitan. tiramisu,cannoli,white chocolate and chocolate cheesecakes. Will post them

if anyone is interested. Will post one recipe sometime this up coming week.

Had to add this,local 4 star restaurant's not Zagat's review's. That being said i would put these up against anyone's cheesecakes