Anyone try Bubba Burgers?

capnshazam

Been using them for a little bit now just tried the box with vidalia onions in them and they have a nice flavor. Was wondering if any other members ever tried them and what their thoughts are.

*No I can't say I have tried Bubba Burgers. I see 'em all the time but just haven't gotten any real interest up in them. What are they "health conscious" snack or something? :confused:

Been using them for a little bit now just tried the box with vidalia onions in them and they have a nice flavor. Was wondering if any other members ever tried them and what their thoughts are.

They're pretty decent. I've used them for cookouts on several occasions.

Bubba Burgers Rock! I've tried the regular, sweet onion and jalapeno. My favorite would be the onion. The bit of vidalia onion they add really makes the burger. They are the only frozen patty I use these days. I use them all the time for big cookouts, or just a quick burger for the kids. The beauty of these babies is they don't need to be thawed. They are meant to be thrown on the grill while they are still frozen. Quite honestly...Bubba burgers actually taste better than some fresh ground burgers I've had the misfortune of eating. If you haven't tried them, do yourself a favor and give them a go. For what they are, they're exceptional.

I've never tried the jalepeno. I also saw black Angus in the freezer too but haven't tried them as yet. I actually found that they are better then the fresh ones I buy from the grocery store.

I've grilled a number of varieties of Bubba Burgers and I'd say they are decent tasting as far as ready-made burgers. Better than the average frozen party burger pack but pricey for big get togethers. Good taste, but the texture leaves much to be desired as compared to hand-formed fresh.

Wilkey