Bolivar Petit Corona - OGA ABR 11


Recommended Posts

Squeezed in a quick cigar review before Rob headed off OS. One of our favourite cigars the Bolivar Petit Corona or as Rob calls it now BPC cause he has been hanging out with Gen Y.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL top review guys, absolute classic - as Rob said - cigars, wine, conversation. Grab it. Grab it with both hands and enjoy.

This is one of my favourite cigars which helps but really this review shows what its all about.

Top editing too Smithy :2thumbs:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great review guys, and I didn't feel like I was going to catch something after watching it either :)

Alas I am a lone cigar smoker having no friends into the hobby so no great conversation with cigars for me. I probably drink enough for two people to compensate though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

great to see a proper review! Good job guys...Smithy and Ken next? So Monte opens it is?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great review guys, and so right. Life is sort and let the good time roll.Thu,Friday at about 6pm, me and my new son in law sit outside have a cigar a drink or 3. a gr8 time talking just like this. My Hat off to you guys, this is what it is all about.

Jai

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love your work. 90% of my smoking is solo but the other 10% collects the greatest memories, conversations and friendships I have. What a lucky hobby we all share.

Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work gents.

I agree about the BPC - like the mail man, it always delivers. While you guys spoke of coffee in varing degrees, I find it has more of

a saddle leather core, along with the underlying dough / bread traits mentioned. I think it shares much with the CE (RIP), and CG.

As to RA's being on the wagon, as I mentioned elsewhere, I see this as nothing more than a sign of weakness. Smithy, with Ayala away, you

could always round up Brendan and Wazza (and heaven forbid if you could find him, Alain), and put together, oh, I don't know - a review of

Rob's private stash or something similar.

Just a thought....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Smithy, with Ayala away, you could always round up Brendan and Wazza (and heaven forbid if you could find him, Alain), and put together, oh, I don't know - a review of

Rob's private stash or something similar.

Just a thought....

Am on to it, don't worry Ken is still here and we are doing a review on the weekend of some of the finest Rob has to offer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am on to it, don't worry Ken is still here and we are doing a review on the weekend of some of the finest Rob has to offer.

Of course,a fine cigar deserves a fine beverage to go with it.

You could see if he has anything nice in his drinks cabinet.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I still be a member here if I admit to never smoking these? (That I can remember) They're high on my to-try list and I'm a pretty big Bolivar fan, but the opportunity to try one has never showed itself (yet) :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

While you guys spoke of coffee in varing degrees, I find it has more of

a saddle leather core, along with the underlying dough / bread traits mentioned.

Do you eat a lot of saddle, Colt? :lookaround::P

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

after having a BPC as rob loves to call them last night, this motivated me to re-watch this review and basically re-affirmed that this is my next purchase.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you eat a lot of saddle, Colt? :lookaround::P

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now :)

In this case, it's me tasting something that reminds me of how saddle leather smells, which probably could be applied to much of how I

personally use descriptors. And yes, I do have experience with saddles and other tack... :D

P.S. I do have an '06 50 cab in storage I'm looking forward to....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't tried these yet but have got 3 sitting in the humi (also from Apr 11) ready to go some time soon.

Can't wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.