TORONTO MEGAHERF NEARS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with my brother Marc.

Had a fantastic time, and met some great brothers, and reconnected with some brothers and sisters i haven't seen in a long time. Also a big thanks to the event's organizers who i believe were primarily frank and tom, but if anyone else had a hand in it and i'm sure you did, thanks for making a fantastic event! And of course thanks to Hamlet for being able to be a part of this epic evening as well!

It was great to meet Rob who came to be with us for this great evening from a far away land of kangaroos and cigars!

Also a special thanks to Art (maverickdrinker) for opening his home to house for a pre-herf where he provided cigars, booze, eats, and great company and hospitality.

a great time in the T Dot that i'm sure we'll not soon forget, and perhaps can make an annual event! :)

Wow. Where to begin. First off. I hope our friends in the US are coping well with the hurricane. Up here, the weather was serene and beautiful. As for us..the herf went really well. Attendance was 32/34 folks. It is now 3:34AM, I am wired. We closed the place out just around 3AM, there was about 10 of us left..many..and I stress MANY drinks were had..maybe too many. But a good time was had by all. Hordes of photos and videos were taken, so let the blackmail begin. :P We'll start a thread just for that. My tbanks to all the attended and a special thanks to Rob for giving a great speech. You travelled a long way. We hope we made it worth your while.

Cheers

Frank

Unbelieveable event, what a great time, amazing people, food, drink and smokes...WOW, great to meet all and the guest of honor...fantastic organization! Thoughts of the evening will bring a smile to my face for many a year to come!

Too bad that all good things have to come to an end.I had a fantastic time.Starting with the organizers Tom and Frank(it's their fault that I joint this forum).Thanks for that.Also thanks to Art for haveing a pre Herf Herf,as well to the Mambo-Lounge.It was a pleasure to met so many great people and the guest of honour,Rob.What a great guy.On a personel note,I was able to meet(previously unknown to eachother )a relative of my wife.Can you see the power of cigars?We,my wife and I didn't have contact with her relatives since 1986.So all in all it was a great time and thanks again to the organizers Tom and Frank,a job well done.

Last night was a blast! I have to thank Art for hosting a pre-herf at his house; seriously could not have been a better host. And definitely have to thank Tom and Frank for putting this on. You guys did one hell of a job :thumbsup: I met a lot of really cool and nice people ... not a single :cowpoop:. Smoked some really nice cigars, some of them really blew my mind.

Hi Gang,

I truly enjoyed meeting with all of the herf attendees last night. What a fantastic group of people! The evening was filled with great company, food, drink, entertainment and of course, wonderful cigars. Thank you all for sharing in what was truly a wonderful evening.

Frank, Tom, THANK YOU for organizing this event. A perfect evening. Job well done! :perfect10:

I took some great pictures and will be posting these soon...

Cheers, Amigos! :buddies::party:

hi all. I had a fantastic time last night!!!! Was made all the better by getting to meet all of you and put some faces to the names who until now have been only via the internet. :perfect10:

Amazing company and insanely wonderful cigars had by one and all. Huge KUDOS those of you who made the trek from out of town. Including NY, Michigan, Montreal, Winnipeg and Ottawa. There were some insane cigars being smoked bloody great food and drinks were flowing free and easy. The FOH pathos of frienship laughter and Fraternity was on show in full force. :buddies:

Thank you one and all also for your generous contributions to the prize table and for the support in making the raffle for the Nicaraguan mission a huge Success. We raised almost $200 from the raffle for this great cause. :ok:

It was all of you brothers and sisters who made this event a great success so many thanks to all.!!!

Some talk went about to make this an annual event. around the same time next year. Might get one up in the spring also. So keep a look out in the future for a repaet perfrmance.

A special thanks also out to Frank for his great help on this and to Art for hosting the pre-herf at his house

Thanks again one and all.

Tom

I have to agree that it was a great event that couldn't have been done any better, thanks Frank and Tom! I really enjoyed meeting so many great people and getting the chance to talk to Rob and Hamlet in person was a real treat. The whole night just shows me that FOH really is a great community to be part of.

Can't wait for another chance to get together.

Grat time with you all guys, fantastic evening one for the ages. I hope you Toronto and ottawa boys like roadtrips...Montreal Herf In January!!

Thanks to everyone who attended. It looks like the evening was a success and that everyone had a great time. :perfect10:

Thanks to Tom for his help with the planning, especially for cutting the deal with the Mambo club. The venue delivered in spades. Great environment, food, drinks and service. :2thumbs:

Also thanks to those that donated a prize(s) for the raffle. Tom, Tony, Art, Lisa, Rob and the Mambo Lounge.( I hope I left no one out) Overall we raised $250 for the Nicaraguan Mission. Give yourselves a pat on the back for buying those tickets and taking your chances. :clap: :clap: :clap:

And lastly,thanks to our guest of honour, El Presidente himself:Rob. :clap: We were all pleased to meet you in person and grateful for you trekking across the world to share some laughs and light up some cigars with us. Cheers mate!! You're welcome here anytime! :ok::clap: