TORONTO MEGAHERF NEARS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding work Tom & Frank!! :perfect10:

Outpouring of generosity and companionship by prize donors, bidders, and winners, pre-hurfers :perfect10:

Hats off to Rob for fostering such a community AND making it all the way over here to party with us!! :perfect10:

Fantastic to see some familiar faces and meet some really great new people :perfect10:

Mambo Lounge, the staff, the food, the musicians, the entertainment :perfect10:

A night everyone will cherish and hold as a benchmark of what exactly this is all about.

Did I mention ----> :perfect10:

....My negotiating skills, as an Italian, would've gone along the lines of.."you pick the lake, I'll pick the cement booties" :cigar:

Ahhhhhh, okay. So is that why I just blindly pay you for any group buys that we've been doing?? I was wondering why I received secret instructions of, "Just sign the check, our esteemed benefactor will fill in the amount you owe..." :lookaround:

;)

Also, looked at this thread, worried about seeing heretofor unknown pictures of self, in various disheveled states of drunkeness. Have not received previously mentioned "blackmail demands" to my e-mail inbox, but was worried nonetheless.

Now, having logged on, after an extended absence away in La Belle Provence (now back at home / Ontario), and finally coming back to the open arms of the FOH community, I was a bit worried as to what I may find of myself on here. Looking at this thread, all worry has slipped away. No issues to be found. Whew. :rolleyes:

Now, in all seriousness, thanks again to Frank and Tom for working on this for us all, and to The Mambo Lounge for a great venue, with awesome food, staff, entertainment, and a huge thanks to Rob and Lisa as well. It was a pleasure to meet so many new members, and catch up with old friends as well.

Cheers and enjoy, all.