Great Days. Great People. JJFox etal.

El Presidente

Rob, Andy, Yiorgos, Harry, Dara, Ian, David have restored my faith. They and people like them are the heart and soul of what cigars are all about. They are a beacon HSA should sail a course toward.

Finally, in Rob and Stuart Fox, JJFox, Habanos s.a. have a living treasure they should support unreservedly. They are one of the last custodians of Habanos history but more than that, they are showing the way forward.

THIS is truly what it's all about Rob,It was like reading and being there with you

all,Thanks. :clap:

Congratulations and a big fraternal hug to all the Irish lads. :waving:

Great photos of some fantastic & historical cigars from the past.

A great read, passionate and inspiring. I have some bad memories visiting Ireland as a kid and losing my passport on the airplane. They refused to let me into the country at first and tried to send me back on the next flight :P

But I've long known what a beautiful country it is, your post has just confirmed it.

Great post Rob

Reading it and looking at the pics I feel like I have been taken in a time machine ,to a place lost in history and time ,let's hope history does repeat going forward :cigar: ,I think the industry needs this.

And a big hello the the Irish Lads

Looking forward to the next post

Cheers OZ :cigar:

THIS is truly what it's all about Rob,It was like reading and being there with you

all,Thanks. :clap:

Congratulations and a big fraternal hug to all the Irish lads. :waving:

Great photos of some fantastic & historical cigars from the past.

Rob,

This is the position I hope to see FOH moving into as time passes on. I don't think you realize it but you are well on the way.

Wonderful Post and Prose, Rob - Really enjoyed reading of your travels! I really hope those Toronto guys show you a good time when you go there...although I can pretty much guarantee you won't find as awesome a collection of rare cigars in "the Big Smoke".

And those Vintage Cigars! Those pictures made my jaw drop. I'd sell my car just for a single stick of one of those rare gems.. Sweet Jesus......amazing! I have to echo the brothers here - JJ Fox is now on my bucket list too! Very heart-warming to know that more people who care about Habanos *the History*, not just Habanos *the brand* are still in business and doing us this wonderful service.

Great post Rob thanks for sharing! Regarding hope and change... well lets just say I have had some bad experiences with that one and I am not gonna' fall for dependence on hope!!! I say put the JJFox guys in charge and that will be change I can believe in. Be safe in your travels mate, thanks again. -Ray

Good to see the Irish lads taking care of you,have only met the Fox Bros a couple of time in their shop in London and they were nothing but charming and great host, they also brought out some great old cigars for every one in the shop to enjoy so thats always a plus :thumbsup: