Open Invite: Mambo Lounge (Tues Sep 6) 6PM

For those of you up for another round, let's meet at Mambo next Tuesday.

Mambo holds weekly Cuban Nights.

The Mambo opens at 6PM so don't show up too early. If you're interested in coming, its pretty informal. Post here or just show up.

Cheers, :2thumbs:

Frank

Bund,

You need to bring your show out to So. Cal!

After looking at your pics (no not that one) I'm sorry I didn't fly my ass out to Toronto.

Nice work.

I'd like it to work for me, but I'm back at home for this week solid, while on leave. Weekends work better for me, with Friday nights being more preferred, coming from me being at Borden from Mon-Fri generally. If we do another weekend get-together during the next few weeks, I'm in, especially for Friday the 23rd.

Tom,Frank,Gary,Tony and Art,it was nice to see you last night and talk.A great bunch of people,what else can I say.

Same here Hans. Good to see everyone yesterday. The food was great, the cigars sublime and the company fantastic. What a great night weather wise too.

FYI, Andres, the owner of the Mambo, is contemplating a "cigar dinner" towards the end of September to close off the patio season. Once details emerge we'll post them here.

Same here Hans. Good to see everyone yesterday. The food was great, the cigars sublime and the company fantastic. What a great night weather wise too.

FYI, Andres, the owner of the Mambo, is contemplating a "cigar dinner" towards the end of September to close off the patio season. Once details emerge we'll post them here.

Andres has indicated that it will be around Sept 20 - 22 no definate date yet.

Tom,Frank,Gary,Tony and Art,it was nice to see you last night and talk.A great bunch of people,what else can I say.

It was a great night. Look forward to doing it again.

Andres has indicated that it will be around Sept 20 - 22 no definate date yet.

Boys, I'm telling ya, if you talk him into doing it for Fri Sept 23rd, or Sat Sept 24th (with Friday as the preferred), I'd be sooooooo game for that!!!