A big Hello from Maryland! Well another one!

mrhuh

Hello All;

We, I've decided to say my official hello! What a tremendous site you have here! I have to say, the camaraderie is very apparent, I would love to sit down with each and every member and chat, over a beautiful cigar of course!

My name is Jack, 53, father of 8, Manager of Software Development for a large company. I've been in computers my whole life and between work and kids, I've been enjoying cigars on and off for most of my adult life. I would just go to my local shop and pick up what was suggested. Lately I've become more particular lets say and have been reading and sampling and really enjoying myself. I've recently seasoned my new humidor, my old one had enough space to let wind in and I'm looking to fill it!

My current favorite, local, is the Fuentes Gran Reserva. Remember I'm starting slow, so I'm placing my first order shortly, but I want to make sure I get a good selection, so I've been scouring the reviews.

Anyway, I look forward to reading, reviewing and most of all enjoying the site!

added a few minutes after this post.

Oh No!!! So, I did not read other posts in the Newby section prior to this post, after this post, I did! And I realized that I posted a hello already!!! Blush and so sorry! I did not think my original post went in, and I did not receive any feedback form the site. That must of been all the "spam" I found in the gmail spam folder!!!!

So, please, my humble apologies for the people that said hello, a hearty Hello!!!! back at you. And pardon my ignorance.

Regards

Jack

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!

• 3 weeks later...