if you had been zeroed

EDIT# I NO LONGER NEED REPLIES AS I HAVE PURCHASED BOXES OF BBF/MC2 AND RASS - THANKS FOR THE HELP#

If you had been zeroed and could only choose say one 25 box and a 10 box/15 pack to last say 18 months, what would you go for?

This is the situation I'm in ladies and gents. I have an empty humi and am not in the market for anything too extravagant and realistically I would smoke them occasionally, hence the small quantity sought.

Would love to hear some suggestions.

G

Hmm, for myself I would go with a ten box of Lusitanias and a 25 of Mag 46.

You are missing one piece of information for us to provide you with a good response. How long do you have to commit for a typical session?

Will you be able to enjoy a DC once a week, or are you limited to a PC twice a week?

Since you are looking to smoke thess and not age them here are some suggestions:

09 PSP2 Tubos

08 PLPC (I know it is a 50 ct Cab but they are small)

09 Part 898

I'd stay away from anything that requires age, i.e. Cohiba, Trindads, HUSW, Lusis

aes9

Typically I commit an hour to 90mins max for a cigar.

Also please note that I may not get through them all in the 18month period. I'm not going for cohibas or sir winnies though.

I tend to like fuller bodied cigars. Recently went through boxes of inmensas and plpc.

Also I tend to find plpc require age but I guess 08's would have 3 years on them now.

Thanks for your help.

G

aes9

Also please note that I may not get through them all in the 18month period. I'm not going for cohibas or sir winnies though.

I tend to like fuller bodied cigars. Recently went through boxes of inmensas and plpc.

Also I tend to find plpc require age but I guess 08's would have 3 years on them now.

Thanks for your help.

G

Buy three boxes of Bolivar Gold Medals. Smoke one, age one and then the you can decided what to do with the last one after you smoke a few out of the first box.

btw they are to be discontinued

Given my budget, I'm thinking along the following lines:

BBF 25box and PSP2 10pck; or

P898v 25box and MC2 10pck; or

Mag46 25box and BRC10 pck; or

Dip4 25box and SigloIV 15pck

I'd go for 25s+10s P898 (first choice), or 25s P898 + 10 BRC (second choice)

• 3 months later...

It took me a while but I've just pulled the trigger on the following boxes:

BBF (SLB) - having heard how good recent 2011s are

MC2 - love montecristo but not expecting anything too spectacular - probably sleepers

RASS - I love RASS and think these really improve with age too

Can't wait to be stocked up. G

aes9

Thanks for your help.

G

the PLPC's crossed my mind. a nice cab of 50?

Buy three boxes of Bolivar Gold Medals. Smoke one, age one and then the you can decided what to do with the last one after you smoke a few out of the first box.

btw they are to be discontinued

Make it four boxes and smoke them all!!