Mails in!

Recieved my first order from the Czar today. Took quite a while to get here!! I will say that Czar put it together and shipped it quickly but the postal system took their sweet time. Big thank you to Lisa who entertained all my concerns, to shipping whos fine work ensured they arrived in exceptional condition and finally Rob and the whole team. Its your passion and integrity that makes it all possible.

I told myself when they arrived I would let them rest, but who was I kidding? Patience isn't one of my defining qualities anyway. So I dug into the Partagas Series D No. 4 and shared one with my neighbor. The cigars didnt feel dry at all. Soft but not spongy. They had a velvety sheen and great construction. The draw was excellent. We both agreed the cigar was just excellent and that was ROTT. I will certainly be adding these to my cabinet. -Karl

post-9784-0-46752800-1318044986.jpg

post-9784-0-67745800-1318045042.jpg

The weather was awesome, the mail man made a great drop and the Partagas Tubos smoked fantastic. All things considered, it was an o.k. day :)

Reminds me so much of my first order. Enjoy your cigars!

By the way, what did you order?

Partagas Serie D No.4 3 pack

Por Larranaga Belicoso Asia pacific exclusive

Romeo Y Julieta Churchill

Bolivar Royal Corona

Cohiba Robusto

H.Upmann Magnum 46

Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 1

Montecristo Edmundos

Partagas P2

Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill (not pictured)

I'm going to have to say 3 LFTH's...... And he'll enjoy every moment of doing it too.... Lol.

I have followed almost every LITH since I joined. I could definitely get in some serious trouble there. In the interest of self preservation I'm going to practice some self control :)

Lovely sampler. Out of curiosity, how long were you waiting? I am in Minnesota and will be watching for the postman in a couple of weeks.

It was 6 weeks!!!

It should be said that that the Czar shipped it out quickly after payment and once in the postal system it's out of anyone's control. Also, Lisa addressed all my concerns through the whole process and in the end even shipped out a replacement. A week after she sent out the replacement the original order arrived! Needless to say I'll be paying for the replacement and I'll be happy to have another batch!

On a side note I have read that in the past couple months Australia has had labor strikes at of their airports. We have also had labor strikes in Aug./Sept. At some of our West coast ports of Entry. Wether these are the reason for the delay or not is anyone's guess? Whatever the problem hopefully it's just temporary. -Karl