A New Addition to the family.

Great pick up mate. The majority of mine share the same box code and are great. These are without doubt one of my favourite EL's.

They were great at launch and have developed beautifully. I stocked up on these at major discomfort to my wallet - but am so glad that I did.

Nice! Still my all-time favorite. Dont have any in the humi now and contemplating on picking some up. These pics are starting to push me in the expensive direction...lol

This is one cigar I've read people either love it, or hate it.... not much middle of the road. The people who are disappointed fine it flavorless and bland. The others like you Shlomo, can't get enough of them. Kind of typical with Habanos though, even more so within the EL portfolio.

This is one cigar I've read people either love it, or hate it.... not much middle of the road. The people who are disappointed fine it flavorless and bland. The others like you Shlomo, can't get enough of them. Kind of typical with Habanos though, even more so within the EL portfolio.

You probably got good ones. H SA knows to sell the dud EL's to me! I can verify that the plot is still working... mine are duds! I too liked the originals, had to try these, glad I did not buy a lot. :nosmilies:

...also interested in your impression. Maybe I will try another soon. -:pig: