Florida Bay via Gheenoe

Miami101

Hi

Folks!

At present I been doing Florida bay which is in Everglades National Park , but working the different islands looking for fish. Keep in mind the Everglades is very large area that span many miles, and holds different elements of animals, and environments. As winter, or what we call winter down in Florida start to set in I will be moving more into the back country, and camp etc. I hope to be posting more trips soon on the site, and hope to capture some of the sites the Everglades are know for.

I been using my Gheenoe to fish which is powered via 20 HP Merc, and is able to get into around 6in of water. This has help me to keep checking out new fishing locations as the tides permit. Due to the lack of time on my side I had to reduce my Kayak trips, and use my Gheenoe to get to location to explorer more. Also I have started to use the Gheenoe to do mother Ship trips deep into the Glades to Explorer, and fish.

Well here are some photos please keep your trips coming they help me make it on the long work weeks:

Cigars: Well I have smoked some of my collection as you can see. I guess it time to start to order again.IMG_1726.jpg

Here is a photo of mine Gheenoe for those of you that have not seen one before. I have installed a jack plate that lift the engine up out of the water:

IMG_7568-1.jpg

Florida Bay:floridabay.jpg

Fishing Photos:

My Jack!

IMG_1498-1.jpg

Fishing Bud! Kirk

IMG_1405-1.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_0323-1.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg