Lisa's Going Away Party

asmith

The new place looks great but Lisa looks fantastic!!! Take care Lisa! We'll miss you but take all the time you need!!! Rob will need to add a nursery to the new place so you can bring the little one in with you! Nevermind...too many negative influences!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lisa take care of yourself. we won't order anything until you get back. none of us. i mean it.

Uhm, aHEM, uhh...well maybe some of you but I was looking to order some time this week...will everything be a "go" Rob and Smithy??

How apt that having been on here (the forum) for a while, I see this the day my first order arrived on my desk in London (only 10 days (6 working days) after ordering)!!

It's the place to be!! Have a good one Lisa

Can anyone direct me to whom I should ask about pending orders?

Just in case you aren't joking, Diana will be taking over for Lisa while she is away and she will do a fantastic job.

But thanks for joining in the sentiment of the thread, no really. Thanks.

Great work on the vid Smithy :clap:

Lise will be here another few weeks and then will keep an eye on all of us :lookaround:

Lise and I have worked together for a decade. Well, we have worked, laughed, cried etal. I will miss her hugs, advice, support, friendship dearly. I am blessed however to have Di (Lisa's Sister) taking over and I can tell you Lise has trained her ruthlessly over the past few months :D

The Czar ship is in good hands and we all look forward to sharing and bringing to you a new chapter in Lisa and Frianks life.

Havana Goretta ......still trying to convince Lise on the name :D

Just in case you aren't joking, Diana will be taking over for Lisa while she is away and she will do a fantastic job.

But thanks for joining in the sentiment of the thread, no really. Thanks.

I apologize for my post. I wasn't thinking...clearly!

I didn't know whom was going to take over Lisa's responsibilities at the Czar House and rather than PM her during such a busy time in her life, that I'd ask here.

It's always great to see someone express appreciation to another. Doesn't happen enough in business these days.

Great job everyone. The place looks fantastic!

Lisa, congratulations! I could go on and on about what a blessing children are but words would fall short of adequate.

-Karl

Great vid Rob, Smithy and Crew...Lisa, we'll miss you while you are away, but it will be a joyous occassion for your abscence. So glad I got the chance to meet you when you came to NY! M