asmith

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I can tell you Lise has trained her ruthlessly over the past few months :D

Why does that sound like a boot camp scenario?:wink2:

Anyway, all the best, Lisa,

please post some pictures, as soon as "package" is delivered!

Big hug, Alex

Best wishes to you, Lisa! And thanks for the housewarming video, Smithy - it's like seeing dear friends I've never met. Makes me want to renew my passport specifically to visit you all in Brisbane.

(And Rob, you're handsomer than Jack Sparrow.)

Oh My God I didn't realize I was that pregnant looking LOLOL I haven't seen a photo of me :D

Thanks for your warm wished everyone but I will keep up on the forum and will be around

Lisa

Hey Lisa,

i'm surprised you could cope with the smell of smoke and alcohol everywhere - mind you the sensitive smell thing is first trimester (???)

anyway all the best with the baby, hope the last few weeks are bearable, particularly the sleeping (pillow between the knees!) and that the "delivery" is good! and that the baby is a "sleeping through the night" model... !!

Very cool. Heartwarming and endearing. Shows all the reasons why FOH and Czar's is such a great team/family, and we're able to enjoy a little bit of that here.

Lisa, congrats and kudos on the upcoming delivery, and best wishes for everything for you and Frank and the soon-to-be newborn.

Cheers.

Hi Lisa

We will all miss you terrribly ,but you are going away for the best reason in the world .

Lucinda and I wish you all the best in the times ahead ,and don't be a stranger for too long ?

And I am sure that Rob will put in some sort of crache or three ?for you when you return .

Until then take care and stay safe ?

Love Steve and Lucinda