H. UPMANN PETIT CORONAS

With winter settling in, my thoughts have turned to the smaller cigars. I'm hoping to get some FOH feedback on the H. UPMANN PETIT CORONAS. Thanks in advance.

Alan

funny I smoked one tonight.....I've got a box (Sep 10). Really enjoy this cigar, not a PC that a lot of people might reach for but the aroma and flavours are fantastic...i definately recommend.

Tried one the other day and bought more, then when they were gone a box of them. I was impressed by the balance. Nice, though a bit faint aftertaste, multiple flavors and excellent burn/smoke on them. For a small cigar, it seems to have the basics covered. Never had to light them more than once.

As a double-corona and larger cigar guy, was surprised how much I enjoyed them and how often I went for them.

worlds greatest it may not be but a perfectly fine little smoke.

PAL

Have them. Not my favorite PC. Not bad either. Love Mag 46, Connie 1.

I am willing to trade some of what I have if anyone is interested...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just finished another H Upmann PC. Wow, it was a good little cigar. Draw was just fine and only lit it once, not touch ups as burn was pretty much spot on. Great finish and some sweetness. It was from a box marked 3/11. For such a young smoke it was impressive and completely enjoyable. Hope the rest of the box is as good! Just opened it after letting them rest after they where shipped to me by Lisa and the crew.

post-9863-0-36207100-1323187474.jpg

No, Pdt Kennedy's cigar was the Petit Upmann, a short panatela (vitola Cadetes); not to be confused with the machine made, cellophaned Petit Upmann. Both discontinued in 2002.

I believe I read that the petit Upmanns Kennedy smoked were the machine made ones and they were classified as a small panetela 31ringx108mm and were available in boxes of 100 per cuban cigar website.