Nov Florida Fishing:

Miami101

Vacation time, and I had to get out to do some fishing. I fished a few locations Good Land Florida, Everglades National Park (AKA Gator & Croc land) and Chokoloskee near the other side of Everglades National Park. I hope to do more fishing soon, and maybe hit the Dry Tortugas for two days deep sea fishing trip.

Information:

The tiny community of Goodland, located off State Road 92 at the southeast corner of the island, offers visitors a laid back charm unlike any other place in the region.The stillness of the village, where cats and dogs can be found napping in the streets, changes drastically on Sundays when hundreds of residents and visitors make the pilgrimage to Stan's for an afternoon of outdoor music, drinks and dancing.

Chokoloskee Island Park, a small slice of paradise on Florida's southernmost Gulf Coast. Our immediate neighbors: 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge and the Florida Everglades National Park, two of nature's grandest wonderlands.

vfiles1201.jpg

Here some photos from my trip:

Drive to these areas:

Smallest Post office in the US:

IMG_2139.jpg

The drive has present day Indian tribe homes, stores, and views like below:

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

Good Land:

Red Fish & Kirk Ffishing bud!

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Chokoloskee: 15 Red Fish, 3 Seatrouts, few Snook, and jump a Tarpon (Yes I get a photo of this fish I will be happy)

IMG_2201.jpg

hip.jpg

Seatrout.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

Everglades photos: These are the photos I got from the trip my camera got wet.

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg