Live From Humidor - 1130am Today Brissy Time

Trinidad Rob T 12pk - AGR SEP 10 - HQ Box A

Price USD$195 AUD$490 includes delivery

Reply to post first, check to see you were fastest then email Lisa/Diana DO NOT SEND A PM

I'll take these. Thank you!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramon Allones Extras - RUA MAY 11 We do have boxes of these and put your name on the list

Price USD$279 AUD$627 includes delivery

Reply to post first, check to see you were fastest then email Lisa/Diana DO NOT SEND A PM

post-1550-0-46225200-1322619864.jpg

Ramon Allones - RUA MAY 11 We do have boxes of these and put your name on the list

Mine pleaswe

Ramon Allones - RUA MAY 11 We do have boxes of these and put your name on the list

Please add me to this list.

Smithy, do we do this again, if we already initially gave word that we wanted to be on the list? Is this a newer offering, or what's the story on the current wait list? I'm dying to get my two boxes to have a taste!

HDM Des Dieux cab 50 - PSF DIC 2003 - HQ

Price USD$397 AUD$798 includes delivery

Mine please!