Cigar Friendly Restaurants in Newport Beach, California

Due to work responsibilities, I’ve been away from the forum for quite some time. I realized this afternoon that I needed to share the following information with fellow FOH members.

If you’re in the Newport Beach area and are looking for outstanding restaurants which are also cigar friendly, I can recommend Gulfstream and The Ritz Restaurant.

Gulfstream specializes in seafood. Outside their bar is a patio with a couple of fire pits and seating for at least 30, and it’s here that they welcome cigar smokers. After lunch, you may have the entire patio to yourself. In the evening and at night it can be standing room only.

The Ritz Restaurant serves what may be the best steak in Orange County. Behind the restaurant is a large, covered patio, and they too welcome cigar smokers. The Ritz has the feel of the type of place The Rat Pack would have frequented, and it has become my favorite restaurant.

I’ve recently started taking the occasional business lunch or dinner at Gulfstream. I’ve had dinner many times at The Ritz. The freedom to smoke a cigar after a fine meal adds tremendously to the enjoyment of the event, and you can do so at both of these establishments.

All the best,

Jim

Jim,

I live in Orange and I appreciate the information.

Another one is Taps in Brea. I meet up with a few of my BOTL's there once in a while.