New China Regional Edition to be Released shortly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about the jar, that cigar just looks beyond amazing! man I really want that.

It's a great vitola - just had a JL Distinguidos (German RE 2011) the other day and it is a mighty fine-looking figurado! :thumbsup:

I guess I'm the only one that thinks that this is just another ridiculous release by HSA. I mean seriously, 57 x 7.2? For the love of God! No thanks.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks that this is just another ridiculous release by HSA. I mean seriously, 57 x 7.2? For the love of God! No thanks.

This release is 52 x 162mm / 6.38" - the above salomon size was the '08 RE for China. While the cigars are produced by Habanos, with REs I try

to keep in mind that the distributor foots the bill and has a say in the size - though I don't know if they can pick any size or if they are

given a choice.

writing on an insert on one of the photos says 52x155 actually (6.1 in)

Good eye! I don't know of a perfecto in that size, which doesn't mean there isn't one :) It would not be the first time there was a misprint,

misnumbering, misbanding (that was a good one).

I guess we'll need a member to measure one to see if it is a Romeo or something else...

Good eye! I don't know of a perfecto in that size, which doesn't mean there isn't one :) It would not be the first time there was a misprint,

I guess we'll need a member to measure one to see if it is a Romeo or something else...

It's a romeo size cigar. Same size as the Juan Lopez Distguidos RE Germany.

regards

Lars

Any updates on price? If not allowed to post pls shoot me a pm

with price please

Forum Rules:

In relation to prices from sources this can always be done through internal PM between members which the forum supports. It will not occur on the Forum or Shoutbox. The only exception is when Regionals or specific country cigars are released. These are priced by distributors and are uniform and general discussion of the price is permitted but not a specific vendor.

So, apparently in Hong Kong, price is around US$28 per stick, around US$700 for the jar.

Forum Rules:

In relation to prices from sources this can always be done through internal PM between members which the forum supports. It will not occur on the Forum or Shoutbox. The only exception is when Regionals or specific country cigars are released. These are priced by distributors and are uniform and general discussion of the price is permitted but not a specific vendor.

So, apparently in Hong Kong, price is around US$28 per stick, around US$700 for the jar.

Ouch, even though the front of the jar does look nice... By the time I fly through HK again, they are most likely gone anyway.

I heard they're gonna be around 1000 USD :(

Supposedly the flavors are of the old style Bolivar, which used to be much stronger. Singles will be available here in Taiwan in a couple of weeks, I might try one to celebrate if/when I finish my thesis.

I heard they're gonna be around 1000 USD :(

Supposedly the flavors are of the old style Bolivar, which used to be much stronger. Singles will be available here in Taiwan in a couple of weeks, I might try one to celebrate if/when I finish my thesis.

They are probably going to be significantly more and probably in higher demand than he LGC RE Jar. Im guessing if the LGC'S were going for $1000+ online($250 CUC in Cuba), these will be $1500 plus. Too rich for my blood.

I think the only marca that makes this size regulary is Cuaba