Cohiba 1966 LE - TAU JUL 11

asmith

The boys review the Cohiba 1966 LE, are they any good or are they like the Partigas Serie D No5?

Please note that when the good cigars come out I am left back in the office. Then Rob turns up and asks me to edit this rubbish. There are 12 sections to this video review only 4 of them have audio and the final 2 bearly have any light. Good one you two great review! :thumbsdwn:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some quality reviewing going on there guys :)

It's too much to spend on a box for a cigar I've never tried but I'd be interested in one or two if there was a split going. Maybe not enough UK guys here to make that happen though.

Smithy calling the video "rubbish" has me cracking up. Too bad you get left behind when the good cigars come out. It didn't look like there would've been room for you on that patio anyways.

Great review though! Can't wait to try one of these.

Great review...my only gripe with the review was the music in the background...turn it down for the love of god! I feel for smithy who had to edit and work around that. Good Job Smithers :2thumbs:

Must admit, I wasn't interested in these when an early review mentioned "If you love Cohiba, you must get these". I don't love Cohiba. They have always failed to 'wow' me. Don't get me wrong, they are fantastic cigars, you can tell they are top quality. But they never surprise me and rarely make up for their cost.

However, based on all the recent moments of bliss people are having with this thing, it seems to transcend the Cohiba brand and reach a new plateau. In other words, yeah, it's on my wish list now!

Some quality reviewing going on there guys :)

It's too much to spend on a box for a cigar I've never tried but I'd be interested in one or two if there was a split going. Maybe not enough UK guys here to make that happen though.

My thinking also, £40 a stick is just not in my budget. You can get a box of BHK and five esplendidos/Sir Wins/Lusis for the price of ten of these things. Or pretty much a 25 box of Sir Wins/Lusis etc

Had one and it took me to the " zone" . Big $$$s but these are the cigars for the big occasion. Spoil yourself, I have paid alot more for an hour and a bit of so called heaven but the 66 took me to the gates and St Peter said go and don't come back unless you have a box.